mg-mmm

MG L - REAR Andre Hartford shock Absorbers

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG L - REAR Andre Hartford shock Absorbers
From: Ross & Georgia Kelly <rgkelly@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:22:34 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear MMM Owners,

I recently purchased MG L 0638 and In process of taking various items back
to original, would appreciate any help with dimensions of rear shock
absorbers for MG L  ie mounting bracket details, length of drop arm etc.

I have a fabricator in Melbourne who can help with making a replacement pair
on And Har SA but lacks these finer details.

Regards

ross
--
tight lines and corners