mg-mmm

P-type fuel lines

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: P-type fuel lines
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:07:28 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gentlemen,
Does anyone have a P-type in restoration who could describe the correct
detail routing of fuel lines? I just ran mine and they look like an unholy
mess.
Pictures would be a great help. What do clips look like that can support fuel
lines and the oil system lines as well?
I have pictures of lines from tank, up and over rear frame rails ... it's
down the side that looks screwy. I've been told the rearmost clip has a 3/4"
spacer between clip and frame. Correct? do they all have a spacer? Any help
would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Bonar