mg-mmm

water wetter ?

To: "Stefaan Vernyns" <stefaan.vernyns@pandora.be>
Subject: water wetter ?
From: "Gerhard Maier" <m.g.erhard@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:36:23 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Stefaan,

I heard great sayings about that "water wetter" before,
but never had the chance to test it myself.
You now say it works well.
Can you enlighten me (us) about that stuff !

What are the advantages ?
Where are drawbacks ?
Does it work with antifreeze ?
Which BRAND do you use, and container size ?
Where do you usually get it from, and for which price ?

Regards,   Gerhard