mg-mmm

Trailers

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailers
From: "Kevin Allocca" <kevin-allocca@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:23:29 -0400
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear MMM Friends, spring is upon us and I would like to extend an invitation
to anyone traveling in the lower 48 states that if your travels bring you to
central Virginia, I would be happy to accommodate anyone. And can offer a safe
and dry garage for your car to sleep in. Secondly, I am getting ready to buy a
trailer for my PA and was looking for advice with regard to what type,
features,etc. I can only afford an open trailer at this point. Looking forward
to some feed back.
Best regards,
Kevin
PA 1388