mg-mmm

Re: More spares

To: kevin-allocca@msn.com, lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com, zwart1@cox.net, webarch@easyon.com
Subject: Re: More spares
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:51:19 EDT
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/25/2004 5:58:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kevin-allocca@msn.com writes:

> Guys help me out as I am new to the MMM world, is Barry's stuff no good?

Barry's stuff can be ok....its Barry hisself.  Many times he has described a
part or car over the phone but what you get can be totally different and a lot
worse.  He claims to have reformed in recent years but I have a policy that I
don't buy from Barry, the shark, Walker unless I am at his stand and see what
I'm getting and take it away with me.  He sometimes has what you need when no
one else does, so sometimes you have to take your chances.  His prices are
also always high.