mg-mmm

Dual Spare Wheel adapter

To: "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, "T-ABCs Forever" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: Dual Spare Wheel adapter
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:07:02 -0400
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Late last fall I manufactured some aluminum dual spare wheel adapters which
allow you to carry two 19" spares on the TA/TB/TC cars and also MMM cars
using the TC type spare carrier. That includes PA/PB/N types? and possibly
others. The first spare is carried as normal on the spare carrier, then the
adapter screws onto the spare carrier holding the wheel. The second wheel
then mounts on the adapter and is held in place with the normal spare
locknut. You may have to relocate tail lights by extending the licence
plate/light holder to clear the second spare wheel.

I have 5 of these dual spare wheel adapters left and would like to clear out
the stock. Price is $100.00 US$ each adapter plus $10.00 US$ postage/mail
cost.
Anyone interested I can mail them out immediately or deliver to Ohio GOF
Central or Watkins Glen in Sept.
Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,