mg-mmm

Re: PA assembly questions plus more

To: DB35PA@aol.com
Subject: Re: PA assembly questions plus more
From: "Viv James TraX Interconnect (Pty.) Ltd" <viv@trax.co.za>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:54:34 +0200
Cc: mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks Don

Yes, I've also got the brake adjustment hollow in the belly pan.

When the time comes I will reproduce the original silencer from
what I've got and take detailed photos for the record.

1.5 inch seems to be the correct dia - another detail ticked off the
list.

Any photos of the bare tub will help me. Mine was one hell of a
mess and it was  very difficult to get clear pics because it fell apart
as I removed the panels!

I've just completed an assembly jig for the tub to avoid having to use
the chassis and the two side members will be bolted on next. Now
for the woodwork. I've done 3 TCs but this looks a bit more of a
challenge.

Thanks for your help.

Rgds
VIv