mg-mmm

Re: CJR2 Cover

To: rgkelly@bigpond.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CJR2 Cover
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:24:48 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/17/2005 3:17:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rgkelly@bigpond.com writes:

> After a recent run in my J I have discovered that I have lost the cover to
> the fuses on the CJR 2, would anyone have a bakelite cover that they would
> like to sell or know of supplier who may have this item. I have been told
> that they are as rare as hen's teeth.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated

You are correct Ross, some time in the distant past a chap in Oz made me a
fusebox cover in metal....it was a very nice job too.  I'll see if I can find
the info for you if you cannot come up with a bakelite one.  If you do find
one,
it'll likely be broken!
Good Luck
Terry