mg-mmm

Re: Compression Ratio

To: "Ross & Georgia Kelly" <rgkelly@bigpond.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression Ratio
From: "Hiro Nishio" <hiro@octagongarage.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:11:09 +0900
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Ross,

I rebuilt my J2 engine (847cc) at the compression ratio of 7.48. Theoretical CR after
8psi supercharging is about 8.6, and could win a couple of Vintage Car Races recently,
using ordinary pump petrol. It has my own special lightweight pistons and can rev
up till 7000rpm. It produces about 60bhp I hope - rather optimistic, but it is actually enough
for 1060lb dry weight road/racing J2771 with ENV box on public road.
If you want I can send calculation chart of S/Ced compression ratio.

Good luck,
Hiro Nishio
Kobe, Japan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross & Georgia Kelly" <rgkelly@bigpond.com>