mg-mmm

Re: MG PA Drop Arm Replacement

To: "Daniel Shockey" <magnut_dan@hotmail.com>, "MMM List"
Subject: Re: MG PA Drop Arm Replacement
From: "Tom Metcalf" <MGTOM@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:18:58 -0400
Dan,

The TC drop arm will work fine if your PA is Bishop Cam. Based on your
chassis number I think you're in luck as it seems like PA1286 was about the
final Marles Weller PA. The tapered ball is same diameter as parallel fit
ball and drag links are the same.

The TC sector shaft (down through the box) is same as N/P other than length.

See you in Auburn!   tmmmmmm