mg-mmm

Re: Many thanks!

To: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>, <DB35PA@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Many thanks!
From: "TOM METCALF" <mgtom@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:08:52 -0500
Clive makes a good point, but remember, as long as you're certain #1 piston
is on the very top of its stroke and the #1 cam lobes are in a vertical
"rabbit ear" position, the valve timing is right. You can forget about the
existing or non-existing timing marks. You can even lay a small level
diagonally across the two lobes tips and they'll be very close, or right on
level.

tommm in Ohio, where Indian summer is quickly and sadly departing...........

www.safetyfastrestoration.com