Front Disc Brakes

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Disc Brakes
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@BlazeNet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:32:27 -0400
I'm considering upgrading my TD to have front disc brakes. At present I
have an MGA 1500 front end on it to enable me to have wire wheels.
Probably the easiest way to get front discs is to use MGA 1600 or Mk. II

parts, however they are not nearly as common as MGB components. Does
anyone know what the problems would be with either set-up, either with
the suspension/hubs themselves or with the hydraulic system/master
cylinder?

Thanks,
Charlie