French & Italian Car Show at Woodley Park

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: French & Italian Car Show at Woodley Park
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 08:10:22 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Good Sunday Morning Los Angeles1  If anyone in the area is interested, Moss
Motoring writer Harry Newton and I will be going out to the Under Three
Liter, French & Italian Car Show at Woodley Park in Van Nuys (the same
place we have the Greater LA British Car Meet).  Probably will take my
Minor convertible - I will say it is a Maurice 1000. Also might take the
Malibu and lurk in the car park.

Anyhow this is a great way to check out the Euro equivilent to LBCs -
Renaults, Peugeots, Siatas, Alfas, Citroens, Fiats, Matfords, Henways
(What's a Henway - Oh, about four or five pounds), Lancias, Seats etc.and
the occational Simca.  Lots of fun knowing there are people weirder than
you. Come out, it's free to spectators.  One block west of the 405 (San
Diego Freeway), just north of the 101, between Burbank and Victory Blvds.

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Journalist/Appraiser
Venice, CA