TF 1500 Flex Fuel Line Info Needed

To: AMafli@aol.com
Subject: TF 1500 Flex Fuel Line Info Needed
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:46:15 -0600
Art,

Could you do me a favor and measure the length of the flexible fuel line between
the carbs on your car?  I need the distance from the outside of the banjo
fitting
on the front carb to the outside of the screw-on fitting on the other end.  The
one on my car is 13 1/2" long.  The one that Moss sent me is 16 7/16" long.
Also
if you could estimate (or measure) the length of the flexible fuel line from the
steel fuel line to the rear carb I would appreciate it.  The one Moss sent seems
so long that it will stick up and hit the bonnet when it is closed.  Thanks a
lot.

I'm getting to the point where I'm about ready to go see if I can have an auto
parts shop to make one up for me using my fittings.  The only reason that I did
not do that earlier is that I was trying to maintain the original look.  However
the Moss lines don't look original anyway since their outside diameter is much
smaller than that of the original line.

Kevin