TF Transmission changing pointers needed

To: MG T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TF Transmission changing pointers needed
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:18:35 -0600
Since I will be changing the transmission on my '55 TF 1500 RHD in the
near future (I will be swapping in the spare that came with the car),
I'm looking for any pointers (or pitfalls to avoid) that anyone has.
>From the short description in the Factory workshop manual, it looks like
it should be pretty strait forward.  Also, since I swapped out several
transmissions in MGBs and TR6s (as well as an old Dodge Truck and a
Toyota Corolla), I have done that sort of thing before.  Thanks for the
help.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO