The Sacred Cow-Concours

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Sacred Cow-Concours
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:20:53 -0000
Hi everybody,
I am going to paint my TF in its original colour-ivory. However it is
increasingly difficult if not impossible to get paint mixed to an original
formula BMC YL5.( unless you know better !).

On fairly good authority I have been told that the nearest I can get to the
original colour and get it mixed to a currently available formula is YL1.

Consider this hypothetical question. When my TF is in the final 6 entries of
a National Concours Competition ( highly unlikely even if I would enter it )
who is going to tell me that the colour is the wrong shade of Ivory?.

Regards
David Tinker. Wales UK
51MGTD
54MGTF under restoration