Re: Faulty Parts

To: CIAG6@aol.com, GuentCE@NORTHAMERICA.Stortek.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Faulty Parts
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:59:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/01 3:32:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CIAG6@aol.com
writes:

<<  Unfortunately, apparantly it's going to
 take just such a disaster and the resulting law suits to get Moss' attention

This is not true, Moss is now aware of the problem and they will take action.
 I hope the person who had the failure will call Moss directly and report
what happened. I've lost track of who sent the first message but I have
forwarded them emails of the failure.  Moss are populated with enthusiast
just like us and are just as concerned about safety and quality as we all
are.  Trying to reproduce limited quantities of parts at a reasonable price
is an ongoing problem.  Just be thankful that you can pick up a catalog and
order most anything you need for a T car.....and the factory had some of the
same problems right from the git go!
Terry

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list