TD Side Curtain Woes

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Side Curtain Woes
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:32:10 -0500
I'm having problems with a side curtain kit I recently purchased. First the
pins on the front frames that engages the door sockets are at a totally
wrong angle. Also the stitching around the rear window area that's supposed
to be hidden by the chrome trim isn't coming out right. No matter how I try
to align the canvas, the bottom stitch is at least a half inch into the
window area. This means I'm going to have a nice row of little holes across
my window. WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY PUT STITCHING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
? &*^%$##@!  I hope the vendor makes good on this. The kit isn't exactly
cheap. Has anyone else had trouble fitting new side curtains?

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@home.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336