Re: Arnolt MG and garage siting

To: mgbob@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arnolt MG and garage siting
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:52:06 EST
In a message dated 10/30/01 08:05:03 Pacific Standard Time, mgbob@juno.com
writes:

<<
  Wall Street Journal, Friday, 10/26/01, has an article on page W12 about
 garage renovations. Some fellow with good taste has his Arnolt moved
 right into the garage/living room.  There is a color pic on p.1 of the
 section.
   It is difficult to avoid being envious of both the car and the garages.
 Bob >>

That is the garage/workshop of Barry Briskman in Scottsdale.  Barry is a
professional restorer and an enthusiast.  He has a beautiful SA Charlesworth
tourer that you can just see on the left of the picture and a black Arnolt
convertible that is more prominent.  The corner "living room" is his library
and place where the Phoenix crowd of MG'ers and others congregate most
Saturday mornings for some tire kicking and noshing.  Barry garage was also
recently featured on HGTV that featured similar garages.  It will be repeated
on 12/30 this year.
I might have the only other garage where you could see both an Arnolt and a
Big MG in residence....If any of you want a peek, email me off list and I'll
send you a .jpg
Cheers
Terry Sanders
Oakland