Looking for a Marshall carb to blower manifold to have cast

To: MG-TABC <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Looking for a Marshall carb to blower manifold to have cast
From: "John T. Seim" <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:21:20 -0700
I am looking for someone who has a Marshall Nordec supercharger, not
currently in operation, set up for a TC. I need a manifold, carburetor
to supercharger intake. I purchased one from John Bibby; he only
manufactures ones for the TD. So, I have a TD intake manifold, carb. to
blower. I would like to borrow one for a TC, to have one (or more) cast
up. Exchange is also possible, my TD manifold for your TC.
John Seim
Irvine, CA