Re: oldest MG-TC?

To: Terry Looft <terry@looft.net>, mgtabc <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: oldest MG-TC?
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:32:56 -0600
Terry:

The first two TCs exist.  250 and 251.  There are also a
couple of very early ones around 275.  As you own a TC, you
might want to look into a BBS dedicated to the TA-TC at:
http://www.mg-tabc.org/  Some of the information is only
available to members.  So you will need to sign up.

For some reason, they also have another web site which
stores the email messages on a Yahoo Groups site.  There is
some additional information there.
a Yahoo password to get into some of that too.

Blake
MG TD
MGA twin cam
MGB