Need Fordson Major Tractor Info . . . .

To: british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Fordson Major Tractor Info . . . .
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:10:16 -0800
Listers!

I get 'em all! - Joe Bates is my neighbor across the street in Venice.  He
asked me for help about his British Tractor.  Can anyone out there help
him??  Thanks.

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA

Please contact him directly at:

Joe Bates <jebates@attbi.com>

I inherited a Fordson Major Diesel tractor and am trying to find repair
manuals and operations manuals for it so that I can restore it. It has a
plate on it that says "Made in England" and Engine Serial # 1419978. Can
any of your contacts tell me what year it may be and how I can obtain more
information on it?

Thanks,
Joe Bates
<jebates@attbi.com>