Re: White Powder on Fire Wall

To: "Stu Keen" <simbafish@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: White Powder on Fire Wall
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 15:51:42 -0000
Just a thought Stu, maybe the PO went crazy with baking soda and that's what
you're seeing. As far as battery boiling, make sure the battery voltage
isn't exceeding 14 volts. My regulator was putting out 16 volts and boiled
the battery like crazy. I hooked up a voltmeter in the passenger seat and
made several adjustments until the battery sat at 14 volts cruising down the
highway.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470