Re: interior footwell color? TD

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: interior footwell color? TD
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:50:51 -0600
Tom:

<<<snip>>>
Bob Howard wrote:

> Tom,
>    The firewall/footwell area is body colour in my TD3-21934.   The metal
> pan under the driver's heels is black.
> Bob
<<<snip>>>

The "scuttle" (firewall) was painted inside and out body color.  The
areas which are hidden by the upholstery have primer and some body color
overspray, but they weren't really painted originally.

The passenger side foot rest as well as the "toe board" are also black.

Be sure to paint at least the exposed wood parts with a wood exterior
oil base primer before putting the body color over them.

Blake