Re: rev limits

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: rev limits
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:08:03 -0400
Hi Carl,

The standard value for speed/rpm is 14.4 mph/ 1,000 rpm in top gear.  As
far as limits go --- it's a matter of preference.  Some folks think it's
great sport to run up to 5000+ with regularity.  I think of the $$$ for
crankshafts and connecting rods and picture a redline at 4500.  But I
must admit that the 4.3 rear end helps a good bit.

Bud Krueger (conservative OF)
52TD