water pump for TF

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: water pump for TF
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:33:33 -0500
I am in the process of replacing the water pump in my 1954 MGTF. I've
checked out replacements on-line at Abingdon and Moss. To my surprise,
Abindon has the cheaper price by far at $101.50 vs. Moss at $172.95.

Does anybody have any experience, or care to make any comments, with either
of these water pumps? Any other suggestions for sources of water pumps? Any
ideas on high-performance water pumps (is such a thing available and, if so,
from whom) vs. standard water pumps?

I appreciate any help anyone has to offer.

Thanks,
Charley Robinson