TD Horns and Turn Signals

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Horns and Turn Signals
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:52:25 -0800
Hi,

I have two questions that hopefully someone can help me with...

1)  I'm putting turn signals in my '52.  Can someone tell me where the
flasher unit and relay go?

2)  I'm replacing the chaep aftermarket horns that I have with Lucas
originals.  They're HUGE in comparision.  The ones on my TD were
bodg'e'd up, so there's nothing left of the mounting original
equipment so here's what I need to know:

     -Like I said, they're huge, does on go on the left side and one
on the right?  I can't really see them both going on the right stacked
on top of each other like the ones I have on the car now.

     -  Moss lists two brackets for the horn, one that mounts to the
firewall, and a second flexible one that mounts to the horn.  Do I
need both brackets?

Any help appreciated.

-Scott Allen
52 TD