Re: Bob's Brake Saga - Brake Cylinder Orientation Update

To: bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: Bob's Brake Saga - Brake Cylinder Orientation Update
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:10:10 -0400
Bob,
   Isn't it the other way round?
   Check  the picture on page M.6., fig M.6 ---that looks like left front
to me, with front cylinder piston upward.
   But fig.M.8  looks like right rear to me.
   Seems like a receipe for confusion to have opposite sides of car on
same page w/o identification.
   Whatever we learn from all this, I'm glad that you brought up the
subject, as my  car pulls to the right at this time, and it may be that
shoes are installed improperly.
Bob