Re: TD discovered - hints?

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TD discovered - hints?
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:14:15 -0400
Hans,

Bob didn't comment on the price, which sounds quite high.  It sounds
like a $10 - $12,000 US car here in the states.  You would be better off
locating a nice one in the USA and having it shipped to you in Europe.
There were two recently in my area that were asking $14K and I believe
$6K (needs work). I don't know if they sold or not.  I know of one in
Florida for sale, but haven't seen it since before it was restored 30
years ago. I can put you in touch with the owner if you want.  For $30K
in the US you could get a very, very nice car.

Charlie
'52 TD, nice driver (approx. $12K)
'52 TD, guest in my garage with Volvo B18 & OD (approx. $7K)