speedo/tach cables

To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: speedo/tach cables
From: Mick Conde <mmmgtcars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 04:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
Group- My next mini-project will be to restore original brass end cables for
t-series cars with NOS Smith's center flex drives.  I have been collecting
these for several years now and will recondition what I can match up.  They
will be tank boiled and then tumbled in walnut shells, painted black (or clear
coated ).  If anyone is interested please let me know off-line as there will
only be a few available.  I also have a limited supply of NOS cables without
brass ends that I would be able to quote as well, these are circa 1960-65 first
generation spares, many still in there original wrapping.   Thanks     mick