lEvappo-Rust

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: lEvappo-Rust
From: "david hall" <dhhall@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:36:04 -0400
Just used sonme of this to soak an MG TD rear brake drum.  Very impressed,
looked like new with an overnight soak.  Had previously tried electrolytic
derusting with a battery charger and sodium carbonate, and was unimpressed.
Price is an issue, at $21-22 a gallon, but can be used for a while before it
loses effectiveness. I put it in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid. The ph is 6-7,
so can put your hands in it directly.  Sure beats naval jelly etc, and not as
much material lost as sand blasting.  Just my 2 cents worth...   David