Re: New to the list

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:20:29 -0400
When I was looking for my TD three summers back I first spent several
months monitoring eBay and other automobile for sale sites. After seeing
enough listings you get an idea as to what these cars are worth. The
prices may seem all over the place, but it's probably because the
condition or other important variables are different. I don't believe
there is any other "price guide", at least nothing that would really be
as current as observing actual sales.

Some of the wood is easy to see. The floor boards are just that: boards.
So, pull up the rugs or whatever and take a look. Then look at them from
the bottom. The body has a wood frame too, and you can see some of it by
getting under the car and looking at the wooden edge that runs along
next to the running boards. You may be able to see some other wood areas
in the "boot" (the storage area behind the seats).

Good luck! Sounds like this car needs rescuing from the cows!

--Nels Anderson
  1953 MGTD