Brake job.

To: "MG T" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake job.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:34:35 -0500
Gentlemen. I have come to the brake job on the frame off restoration of our
52 TD and plan to turn and balance the drums myself. I have a Clausing lathe
big enough to do the job but I'm now trying to figure out how to hold the
drum in the lathe.  If I can find a used or junk axel I plan to put it in
the lathe chuck and mount the drum on the splines backwards using the king
nut to hold the drum. Would anyone have an old broken axel around they would
like to part with? Thanks, JL

James Lea
2 West St. PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856