Re: Moss third brake light ??

To: rgt3000@fuse.net
Subject: Re: Moss third brake light ??
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:23:46 -0500
Rich,
   I don't know the answer to your question; sorry.   My car was built
just before turn signals were fitted.  Though it has the two-wire
sidelamps on front fenders and the cutout for the switch in the underdash
panel, it does not have the switch, control gear, or the wiring harness
for built-in turn signals.  Turn signals on my car are the old
stick-arm-out-and-be-ignored type.
   Aftermarket third brake lights that I have used for old Detroit iron
have had some sort of control unit inside the light and have had
instructions for connecting one wire to left side brake wire, one to
right side brake wire, one to ground.  I haven't seen the Moss unit.
Bob