RE: Hole Location for Wiper Motor (TD)

To: "'Bill Snyder'" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Hole Location for Wiper Motor (TD)
From: Jesús Benajes <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:43:22 +0100
Bill, I took following measurements for the position of the centre of the
hole.

 - centre of hole to horizontal body seam (along a vertical line): 87 mm
 - centre of hole to centre of rear bracket hole (along a horizontal line):
50 mm

As far as the hole diameter, I recall it is of about 10 mm, but this depends
on how much paint has been sprayed on the body.....

Regards.

Jeszs
53 TD