Re: Non-MG: Shipping Company?

To: Scott Allen <sallen6363@gmail.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non-MG: Shipping Company?
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
I had great luck woth DHL last year shipping two MGA fenders to me from FL.
  Carl

Scott Allen <sallen6363@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

Sorry for the intrusion, but I was hoping someone on the list can help me
out...

I have to get a largish box from Northern Calif, (Los Banos) back here to
DC. Size 35x32x19 and weight is 18lbs.

Standard shippers, (FedEx, UPS) want around $100 to ship it because of its
size...

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone on the list knew of a commercial shipper
out in Cali that could get it out to me at a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance,