Message for Jesus....

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Message for Jesus....
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:42:15 EDT
Sorry to bomb the list but every message I send to Jesus bounces even with
out attachments.........

In a message dated 4/19/2006 9:32:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jbenajes@mot.upv.es writes:

> I do not know what is the reason for the rejection. I cannot accept too
> heavy attachments - but the limit is about 4 MB -  nor zipped files. Plain
> jpg files or similar should pass without problems. Alternatively, you could
> send to my son's address: ericbenajes@hotmail.com.

Jesus, Ed at <A HREF="In a message dated 4/19/2006 9:32:48 AM Pacific Standard
Time, jbenajes@mot.upv.es writes:">http://www.justbrits.com/</A> is going to
post it on his web site
for you.....should be up there in a short time.  File is very small.
Terry