Re: XPEG dwell spec?

To: lawrie <lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: XPEG dwell spec?
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:40:50 -0700
Lawrie,

Really good, that one will wind up in a newsletter (probably ours
considering the hoot from my wife - the editor when she read it).

Terry,

The late TD distributor with the high lift cam has a dwell of 600, so I
would expect that the TF would be the same.  While the a dwell meter can
help in setting the points more accurately, Lawrie is right, with due
diligence, the gap can be set quite accurately and all the dwell is, is
a high (medium in theis day and age) tech way to set the points gap.

Cheers,
Dave