Re: [Mg-t] [Healeys] 62bt7

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "Kurt Leslie" <kansl@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [Healeys] 62bt7
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:25:25 -0400
Could be either- There is a fine wire mesh screen on the fitting that is
screwed into the tank which your gas line attaches-
The tank is vented through the fuel filler cap. Easy to eliminate by leaving
in the unlatch position for a drive.
I'll bet on the screen on the fitting in the tank- especially if you have
had to use any of the new blended fuel.

Dallas