Re: [Mg-t] TD transmission question continued.

To: "'Mike Duvall'" <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TD transmission question continued.
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:22:16 -0500
Mike, I believe you are correct. I just had my TD's (TD3042) gearbox out
this past spring and do not recall that the shaft extended any significant
distance into the rear housing. It's back in the car and I'm not looking
forward to having to remove it again, although a replacement of the shifting
forks and sliding hubs is in its future - very near future.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer

P.S. How are the wiper parts working out?