Re: [Mg-t] Light Socket

To: hstrachman@yahoo.com, Mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Light Socket
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:29:46 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/2008 5:59:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hstrachman@yahoo.com writes:

>  would like to replace the parking light socket on my '53 TD. Is it possible
> to replace just the socket or do I need to buy the complete assembly ( Moss
> #157-600)?  If so how do I remove the socket from the assembly?

Herb, I think you'll need to replace the whole unit.....moss's web site is a
little confusing in that they seem to indicate that you get two of them for
$36+.
Best to give them a call.
Terry<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and
fits in your