Re: [Mg-t] fuel lines

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] fuel lines
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 06:26:39 -0700
Originally, they were rubber lines, with woven metal covering.
They would leak when you took the carbs off to repair something, as
they would crack once exposed to air.

Change them out for new ones from Moss or Abingdon.
Braided stainless steel covering teflon lines.
Much better than old stock.

John Seim
Irvine, CA