Re: [Mg-t] Too high idle speed

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Too high idle speed
From: "Dan" <imoz@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 23:03:18 -0400
Oh, my gosh, what a wealth of experience several listers have already given
to this request for info.  I truly appreciate it, and if others have ideas,
I thank you in advance.

My greatest relief is to know that it is not likely I will do damage by
driving it now, as I kind of suspected and hoped.  The upcoming Labor Day
weekend will be perfect top-down weather, and you will not find me in front
of the computer.  This has been a long time coming.

I will chase this idle speed thing down, and I will report back to the list,
but please be patient.  It may not be until next February, but I guaranty it
will be before May!

Octagonally,
Dan'l