Re: [Mg-t] Parking light bulbs now Rallye to Reno

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Parking light bulbs now Rallye to Reno
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:22:17 -0400
John,
You mentioned the Rallye to Reno below.  I'm wondering how many are
running it starting in Ocean City.
Stu Keen has told us previously that he's driving his TD up to MD from
Florida to run it.  I thought I would drive down there from PA to see
everyone off.  MY TD is sans engine right now, so I'll probably take my
Healey 3000.  Anyone else starting at the beginning?
Charlie

On 4/11/2011 4:21 PM, JohnD wrote:
> Thanks, everybody for the help. I will continue my search for the correct
> bulbs with this information. Also glass lenses.
> Regards.
> John
> *Running the Rallye to Reno in a '53 MG TD*
>   **MG Drive for CURE<http://www.kidscure.blogspot.com/>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive