Re: [Mg-t] A couple pictures from yesterday

To: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] A couple pictures from yesterday
From: Mark Stolzenburg <stolzy40@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:01:23 -0500
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Rick,
I am absolutely astonished by your progress and determination. And you even
have time to take pictures and do write-up's of your progress on the
Internet. You are making me feel really guilty :>).
I also recent purchased an unrestored MG, a 1954 MGTF 1500. It's a
California black plate car that is an original "survivor" car. I'm
currently working on the mechanical items, brakes, motor mounts, pedal
shaft/bushing etc. The body on this car is solid enough that I might just
get it street worthy and have some fun before a full restoration.
Anyway, one of your pictures showed you using Simi Chrome Polish which I
believe is a German product. I've never heard of it before.What can you
tell me about it.
Thanks and keep the progress reports coming!
Mark Stolzenburg
Chesterfield, Missouri

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive