[Mg-t] Media blasting: wheels

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, rui.gigante@gmail.com
Subject: [Mg-t] Media blasting: wheels
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:07:31 -0500
Hey Friends,B

I'm sitting at Enviro Cleaning Corp. Waiting for the owner to arrive so I can
get a quote and drop off the TD wheels to be soda blasted. B Its just started
to rain.

All five wheels are sound but there is rust on the inside of the spare wheel
where it sat deflated. B Otherwise, we just need to strip away 2 or 3 coats of
chipped paint and remove the occasional surface rust spot.

The owner has now arrived so I'll go get the quote...

...Okay, I'm back. B $125 to do all five wheels, stripped to bare metal. B Its
rainy early this week so the shop is going to do the job once the weather
changes so the wheels don't flash-rust before I get them primered. B Promised
by next Monday (5 days) unless the weather allows sooner. B

I'll primer and paint them as soon as I receive them, and after paint. B Tires
are due to arrive today. B

Pictures when I get the wheels back and after the tires are mounted.

-rick
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII - the rectangle with rounded corners, just
like a BlackBerry.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive