[Mg-t] Two jobs for today...

To: 1800list@yahoogroups.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Two jobs for today...
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 07:25:23 -0600
Hi Friends,

This is a cross-posted note to my MG and Volvo friends.

I hope to make progress on two fronts today. The first is prepping the MG body
tub for (more) paint. The second is inventoring all the new 1800ES parts.

We're expecting nice weather tomorrow through Wednesday so I hope to use that
window to respray the TD's tub. Two coats of the correct color red over the old
red should do. I can then install the other body parts at my leisure. To get to
that place I first need to sand the old paint so the new paint gets a better
grip. That is todays goal.

Parts for the ES are plentiful but not complete. Some bits are just NLA, as the
1800 community knows. My goal is for today is to learn which original parts
need to be refurbished. To do so, I first need to understand the new parts I
have in hand. Some came with the car. Others were supplied in multiple, and
sometimes partial orders.B

That's it. Thanks for listening. Just writing to you helps me to formulate the
work plans.

-rick

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive