Re: [Mg-t] Recommended tools?

To: mgraziano1@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Recommended tools?
From: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:31:35 GMT
Cc: mg-t@autox.team.net
Full-name: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
--===============1155719520242665425==

----__JWM__J1d8e1a87.63a69b23S.b2e57b8M

  A set of Whitworth 3/8" drive sockets and a set of combination wrenche=
s will get you started. Moss has some, also British Tools & Fasteners.  =
Few, if any, fasteners on T-series cars are high-strength items, so you =
do not need Snap-On quality.    You probably have some screwdrivers that=
 fit the TC's screw slots well (and some that do not). Set the ones that=
 fit onto your bench with the Whitworth wrenches and you will be all set=
. Bob