[Mg-t] TD front fenders

To: Mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] TD front fenders
From: Stan Fickes <spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:25:43 -0400

--001a113ad90cbd08e9053ab3e119

While examining my front fenders in preparation for some metalwork, my
welder pointed out a ~3/8" wide metal strip tacked (welded or brazed every
six inches or so) to the inside of each rolled edge on the outside edge of
each fender. He thought that it was not a factory item, but something
added. I can post pictures if it would be helpful. I'm not aware of any
MGTDs closer than an hour, so would someone please reach behind the rolled
edge of their front fender above the tire and tell me if there's a strip or
just the rolled edge? They run from just behind the curved front end to
nearly the rear end of the fender.
Thanks!
Stan Fickes
Peacham, Vermont

--001a113ad90cbd08e9053ab3e119

etalwork, my welder pointed out a ~3/8&quot; wide metal strip tacked (welde=
d or brazed every six inches or so) to the inside of each rolled edge on th=
e outside edge of each fender. He thought that it was not a factory item, b=
ut something added. I can post pictures if it would be helpful. I&#39;m not=
 aware of any MGTDs closer than an hour, so would someone please reach behi=
nd the rolled edge of their front fender above the tire and tell me if ther=
e&#39;s a strip or just the rolled edge? They run from just behind the curv=

--001a113ad90cbd08e9053ab3e119--

--===============4401132866406570912==

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4401132866406570912==--