Re: [Mg-t] RN4C vs RN5C

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] RN4C vs RN5C
From: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:32:49 -0500

--000000000000d77cbe0586a5ceaf

Thanks Folks, for the opinions. I was just interested in what others use.
We must remember that the XPAG was designed to run on just about anything
that one can get into the tank. Britain was still rationing most everything
when these cars were built. And the quality of petrol was quite poor.
That's why I am not picky about what feeds my TD.

Rick

--000000000000d77cbe0586a5ceaf

what others use. We must remember that the XPAG was designed to run on just=
 about anything that one can get into the tank. Britain was still rationing=
 most everything when these cars were built. And the quality of petrol was =
quite poor. That&#39;s why I am not picky about what feeds my TD.<div dir=

--000000000000d77cbe0586a5ceaf--

--===============3668110343955536626==

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3668110343955536626==--